|MULLAH ABDOLLAH MADRESSEH |
MULLAH ABDOLLAH MADRESEH
It is located in the beginning of grand old Bazaar of Isfahan. It was constructed during Shah Abbas the first. Molana Abdullah Shushtary was one of high ranking clergies. (theologist) of Shah Abbas’s time. It shows typical Iranian Madreseh. Similar to many other Madresehs it has a courtyard which is enclosed by two storeys arcades. These arcades and rooms have been used as residentional facilities for students of Theology.
It was repaired during Fathali Shah Qajar in 1803.